Position: Project Engineer – Revamp
Job location: Bangalore, India
Scope of Work
· Responsible as the primary link between project management and technical disciplines (procurement, engineering specialists, contracting) as well as being the point of contact for FEED and EPC contractors.
· Responsible for safe execution of the project in line with the Project Objectives and Strategy and project plans, meeting defined requirements and standards, and assuring compliance with budget and schedule for assigned brownfield projects.
· Responsible for stewarding contractor’s performance, engaging/aligning key stakeholders, engaging discipline engineers and expert resources from the global experts, as required, to complete the assigned scope consistent with the project’s objectives.
· Ensure smooth transitions between project stages, across sites and between key stakeholders.
· Oversee FEED level engineering, procurement, execution planning through to completion and start up.
· Participates in development, bid evaluation, and contractor selection.
· Participates in identification and sourcing and management of long lead equipment.
Identifies issues and coordinates its resolution.
· Coordinates development of Project Management System deliverables as well as reviews
· Coordinates construction activities, punch-listing and turnover.
· Manage Management of Change process to ensure changes are appropriately reviewed, approved and documented.
· Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent from a recognized university.
· Required Experience: 7 to 12 years’ experience in Oil and Gas, Petrochemical or Fertilizer industry through multiple function and project assignments in engineering, construction, project management and controls activities. At least 3 years of experience in manufacturing plant engaged in plant maintenance or turnarounds or project management in revamp environment. Construction experience required.
· Broad knowledge of industry standards and related work processes
· Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
· Mobile for geographical relocation without restrictions
· Able to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
· Good command of English both written and spoken
· Able to work well with others in a fast-changing environment
Apply to Project Engineer – Revamp on the company website