About The Company:
Jubilant Generics Ltd. (JGL) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jubilant Lifesciences through Jubilant Pharma. JGL owns two manufacturing facilities; one at Nanjangud, Karnataka and another at Roorkee, Uttarakhand which are engaged in APIs and dosage forms business, respectively.
- Ensure the appropriate batch size for scale-up in pilot/commercial plant & prepare PFD, mass balance for the proposed process, RM list for indenting purpose, modification list and P&ID (wherever applicable).
- Support Hazop study with cross functional teams involving safety, manufacturing, R&D, engineering services and to prepare the Hazop report and implement the recommendations from Hazop study.
- Prepare & share the what-if for the proposed process with the R&D for data generation purpose and to review the available data.
- To observe the demo batches in R&D lab for absorbing the technology for all critical unit process & unit operations and evaluate the process with respect to operability in plant.
- Review the BPR prepared for trials & validations and incorporate the learnings from lab batches, Hazop recommendations.
- Monitor the batches adequately during trial and validations in pilot plant or in commercial plants.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech – Chemical Engineering.
- Experience: 2-5 years.
For more details visit: