Senior Scientist – Product Development – Chemicals (3-8 yrs) Mumbai (R&D / Design / Product Development) at The Talent Source Inc
Apply to Senior Scientist – Product Development – Chemicals (3-8 yrs) Mumbai (R&D / Design / Product Development) on company website
Hiring for MNC -Mumbai
Qualification: MSc Chemistry (Surfactants)
Experience : 3-8 years in formulation development prefer from detergents,cleaning chemicals,speciality chemicals
• The individual in this role will design & develop new product / innovations
• He will be responsible for generating idea, developing product, getting customer approval.
• The individual in this position demonstrates understanding of the basic principles and applications in their area of expertise.
• Individual must apply and interpret standard scientific theories, concepts and techniques.
• Provides creative solutions to project management problems through understanding of new and emerging techniques inside and outside the company.
• Can determine own approach to problems and devise solutions within scope of own ability.
• Plans and performs laboratory assignments, customer trials, tests and assembles experimental apparatus, and operates various machines and testing equipment in evaluation of products.
• Regularly communicates progress of, and requirements to complete assigned work with manager and project teams. Leads assigned project tasks.
• Independently manage product Innovation and process.
• Lead innovation programs for respective portfolio
• Support in developing/improving global best practices and implement them proactively in laboratory.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects within agreed time and budget
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and focus on critical project parameters that determine success or failure.
• Compliance of laboratory with safety regulations
• Run Stage Gate process of Innovations and project management tools
• Responsible for all key points of new product introduction such as Development, planning, Design of experiments, Validations etc.
• Make R&D improvement for the new products to meet the customer requirement
• Conducts independent research and investigations to design and develop a product or process.
• Document product design and performance specifications.
• Develop project plans and schedules for timely completion of projects.
• Feasibility study of diversifying product range and explore new business opportunities.
• Technical assessment & feasibility, RACI as well as Risk analysis of Innovation projects
• Develops test procedures and policies for evaluating raw materials, work in process and finished products
• Interact & communicate with Global R&D team and work closely with them
• Generate ideas/concepts & check its feasibility
Salary : INR 8,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A. other
Industry : Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
UG: B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry
G:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Chemical, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemical Engineering & Materials Science, Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required